When you’re on a healing journey, it can be easy to lose sight of the bigger picture.
It’s confusing and disheartening, but we’ve all been there!
The ancient Chinese termed this experience a “healing crisis.”
Psychologists call it “backlash.”
My meditation teachers call it a “growth period” and I like that term the best! Though it’s not as dramatic as the first two, it’s infinitely more helpful (and hopeful!) when navigating your own healing journey.
A growth period
But, we healers aren’t here for that …
We choose to grow despite the inertia of the long-held beliefs and patterns in our families and societies.
And all of this growth requires us to travel outside of our comfort zone.
This is what we’re feeling in a growth period! It’s the period when your old patterns won’t work for you anymore … but your new patterns aren’t formed enough for you to relax into them.
Here are a few tips to help you find more ease on your healing journey:
- Trust your Higher Self and the process!
- Remind yourself of your intentions and goals, then validate how far you’ve come!
- Allow yourself the time and space that you need to care for yourself during this period of transformation!
- Reach out a get support from someone you trust!
💖💖💖and here are some more valuable healing resources:
- heart centered intuitive readings – the ultimate support for your healing journey as a sensitive soul!
Good luck on your healing journey, dear heart!
Please let me know how you support yourself as you grow in the comments below! ⬇️⬇️⬇️